July 2021 | ShopBase Updates
- Tina Phan
- on 2021-08-01
- Security system to protect merchant's assets and business: merchants’ business info and data will be protected from risk actions (update profile, change payment, delete products) by:
- Confirming password or OTP (via SMS/email)
- Receiving notifications via owner’s email if there are changes in Admin, new login from new device/IP
- Review store’s activities log which are taken actions by owner and staff accounts
- Auto sync PrintBase shipping rule to Google Merchant Center (GM)C: Merchants do not need to set up the PrintBase shipping rule manually in GMC.
- Add Profit calculator for PrintBase/ PrintHub: Merchants can use this tool to estimate profit when setting up product prices.
- Add new 4 template styles for ShopBase theme: Industrial, Chic, Indie, and Upclose
- For Home & Garden category: template Industrial (featuring modern/contemporary furniture and decor), template Chic (featuring vintage European decor).
- For Women Fashion category: template Indie (featuring boho, indie fashion), template Upclose (featuring elegant and modern leather accessories)
[ShopBase Apps Store]
ShopBase Apps Store released new apps for merchants to invite their customers to follow and interact in different social channels, and merchants can increase traffic and optimize their business.
- Integrate sale channels - Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Bing Ads, Yahoo Dot: Merchants can connect and set up easier and faster in ShopBase Admin dashboard to optimize business.
- Live View-Real-time Analytics: Merchants can watch data about their customers visiting on site, and monitor ads campaign’s effectiveness.
- Customer Returning Report: Merchants can monitor customer returning rate and their value to improve and optimize conversion and business.
- Update filter for Google Merchant Center (GMC) feed/integration: Add new tools for feed optimization before sending to GMC to increase effectiveness of advertisement.
- Etsy Integration: Support merchants to sync orders from Etsy to ShopBase faster.
- Theme editor update:
- Add a section for replacing payment logos at Footer, applied for Bassy and Roller themes.
- Add size options for logos in theme editor: small, medium, large
- ShopBase personalization: Add new features of live preview and generate print files for non-PrintBase/ PrintHub App products, support merchants to create campaigns easier, saving cost and optimize customers’ experience as well as conversion rate of stores.
- New payment method - Bank transfer: Merchants can set up Bank transfer as a new manual payment method. This will help customers have different ways to make payments and optimize conversion rate of stores.
- Switch domain: Merchants can switch to the domain that is suitable for their location to speed up dashboard loading, at any time on Sign in/Sign up page, Select shop page or in ShopBase Dashboard.
- Custom Art: this feature provides a service that ShopBase designers will manually prepare every item for customers. Merchants can create customized and sophisticated campaigns to attract and satisfy customers and increase conversion rate.
- Customize mockup: Merchants can create their own expected mockups for campaigns, to increase advertisement campaigns and customer experience.